IBPS RRB Office Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
IBPS RRB Exam is conducted for the selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country.
RRB Common Written Exam (CWE) is one of the many bank exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). It is conducted for recruitment to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) or Gramin Banks.
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam is actually “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) - CRP RRBs VII”.
IBPS RRB Recruitment to fill the post of Office Assistant, takes place every year. Once you qualify the exam, you are hired as an Office Assistant in one of the participating banks as per your preference, merit and IBPS RRB Cut Off.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts many exams throughout the year. These exams are for multiple posts. Some of the most significant exams are IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (Officer Sc. I, II and III along with IBPS RRB Office Assistant), IBPS Clerk, IBPS Specialist Officer, etc.
After getting selected as an IBPS RRB Office Assistant, you will be getting a decent salary including a good chance to get time to time increment. The final IBPS RRB Office assistant salary is Rs. 7200-19300/- initially.
- Preliminary round and
- Mains round
IBPS RRB Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Name of the test||Medium of Exam||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Medium of the exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite time of 120 minutes|
- a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepalor
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistant in any particular RRB are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State/ UT in which the RRB is situated to be eligible for interview.
- Candidates are required to be between 18 years and 28 years
- i.e. for 2019 Candidates should have not been born earlier than 02-06-1991 and later than 01-06-2001 (both dates inclusive).
Category Wise Age Relaxation
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- The minimum qualification required to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment is a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Please make note that you cannot apply if you are still in your last year of the degree.
- It is also desired that you have Basic Knowledge of Computers.
- You should be proficient in the local language of the state you are applying for.
- However, no work experience is required.
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language and
- Hindi Language.
|Reasoning||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Hindi Language||Computer Language|
|Odd man out||Spotting Errors||Number System||Vyakaran||Computer Fundamentals|
|Syllogism||Jumbled Words||Decimal Fraction||Fill in the Blanks||Software and Hardware Fundamentals|
|Blood Relation||Fill in the Blanks||Simple Interest||Mistakes||Networking|
|Series Test||Idioms and Phrases||Time and Work||Paragraphs||MS Office|
|Ranking and Time||Comprehension||Averages||Database|
|Direction Sense Test||Commonly Misspelled Words||Partnership||History and Future of Computers|
|Decision Making||Phrase Substitution||Ratio and Proportion||Computer Fundamentals|
|Figure Series||Jumbled up sentences||Case Studies||Software and Hardware Fundamentals|
|Statement and Conclusion||Cloze Tests||Permutation and Combination||Networking|
|Statement and Arguments||One word Substitution||HCF and LCM||MS Office|
|Figure Series Test||Profit and Loss||Database|
|Coding-Decoding||Time and Distance|
|Causes and Effects||Averages|
|Sitting Arrangements||Charts and Graphs|
|Statement and Assumption||Probability|
|Assertion and Reason|