RRB Group D Exam free model papers with solutions
RRB Group D Model Papers 1 to 5
RRB Group D Model Papers 6 to 10
RRB Group D Model Papers 11 to 15
RRB Group D Model Papers 16 to 20
The Indian Railways has recently released the official notification announcing the RRC Group D. This RRC Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been updated for the benefit the aspirants. Applicants can refer to this RRB Group D Syllabus And Exam Pattern page for complete details about the exam pattern and syllabus
The RRB Group D Recruitment process will involve the following stages of examination:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Medical
The CBT will be the first stage of selection is expected to be based on the following pattern:
RRB Group D CBT Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
|Total Time||90 Mins|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test
|Male Candidates||Male candidates should be able to carry 35 kg of weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes. This should be done in one chance without putting the weight down.2. Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters or 1 km in 4 mins and 15 secs.
For both these tasks, only one chance will be given.
|Female Candidates|| Female candidates should be able to carry a weight of 20 kg for 100 meters in 2 minutes. They should be able to do it in one chance without putting the weight down.2. Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1 km in 5 mins and 40 secs.
No second chance will be given for these tasks.
|Person with Disabilities Candidates||PwD candidates won’t have to appear for PET. However, they will have to clear the medical examination prescribed for PwD candidates.|
- PET is only a qualifying test. Results of PET will be announced on the same day, after the test, as far as possible.
- Candidates are expected to take adequate care while undergoing PET to avoid any injury to themselves or those around them.
- The Railway will not be responsible for any injury or damage suffered/caused during the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The decision of the PET committee at the venue regarding fitness/un‐fitness of candidates in the PET will be final.
- Candidates should strictly obey the instruction issued by Railway Official at the PET venue.
- Candidates are advised to read the conditions specified in the employment notification carefully and appear for the PET only if they fulfill all the eligibility conditions mentioned therein. Please note that ineligible candidates detected at any stage will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will be allowed only one chance and request for a second chance will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- No request for the change in date, venue and time for PET will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to appear for the exam in, appropriate clothes and shoes.
- Candidates should report to PET venue one hour before the time indicated on the call letters. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue without producing the call letter.
RRB Level 1 Eligibility - Educational Qualification
Candidates who have passed their High School (10th) Level of Examination from any Recognized Board of India or having ITI Degree from any Recognized Institute of NCVT/ SCVT or having National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT can apply for these posts.
RRB Level 1 Eligibility - Age limit
- Minimum Age - 18 years
- Maximum Age - 33 years
- SC/ST - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
- PwBD (General) – 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
- Person With Disability (PWD - SC/ST) – 15 years
RRC Group D Syllabus Question Type
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
RRC Group D Syllabus: Mathematics
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
RRC Group D Syllabus: General Intelligence and reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
RRC Group D Syllabus: General Science
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
RRC Group D Syllabus: General Awareness on current affairs
General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.