Explore More Exams
MBA Entrance Exams in India: Your Gateway to Business Excellence
Welcome to our platform, your definitive destination for conquering the MBA Entrance Examinations in India, the key to unlocking the doors of prestigious business schools. We understand the paramount importance of securing a seat in India's esteemed B-schools, and we are fully committed to guiding your journey at every step. Our comprehensive collection of practice exams is thoughtfully designed to empower you, enabling you to shine in your pursuit of business leadership.
Why Choose Us?
Free Access: We firmly believe in equal opportunities for all aspiring managers. Here, you'll find a treasure trove of free practice tests, ensuring that financial constraints never deter your dreams of business excellence.
Comprehensive Coverage: Our curated list of major MBA entrance exams spans various formats and specialties. With us, you can seamlessly prepare for multiple exams, all in one place.
Quality Content: Our practice tests are expertly crafted and continually updated to align with the latest exam patterns and trends, ensuring you are thoroughly prepared for success.
User-Friendly Interface: Navigating our platform is a breeze, ensuring that you can access the exams you need with ease.
Now, let's delve into the major MBA entrance exams in India, meticulously categorized for your convenience:
- Common Admission Test (CAT): The gold standard of MBA entrance exams in India. Excel with our comprehensive CAT practice tests.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): Your ticket to a wide range of AICTE-approved management programs. Prepare meticulously with our CMAT practice tests.
CMAT Exam Previous Papers
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT): A versatile exam accepted by a multitude of B-schools. Ace it with our practice tests to secure your MBA journey.
MAT Exam Previous Papers
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Entrance Exam: Your gateway to a specialized MBA in International Business. Prepare rigorously with our IIFT practice tests.
IIFT Exam Previous Papers
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP): Access prestigious Symbiosis institutes for your MBA. Prepare effectively with our SNAP practice tests.
SNAP Exam Previous Papers
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT): Unlock opportunities at Xavier-affiliated B-schools. Prepare with dedication using our XAT practice tests.
XAT Exam Previous Papers
Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET): Chart your MBA journey in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Prepare diligently with our ICET practice tests.
AP ICET Exam Previous Papers
TS ICET Exam Previous Papers
Why Choose MBA?
Versatile Career Opportunities: An MBA opens doors to diverse career paths, from consulting and finance to entrepreneurship and leadership roles.
Global Recognition: India's top B-schools are globally recognized, providing a strong foundation for an international career.
Holistic Skill Development: MBA programs enhance your leadership, problem-solving, and networking skills, making you a well-rounded professional.
At our platform, we are committed to your success in MBA entrance exams. Explore our practice tests, resources, and guidance to supercharge your preparation and transform your business dreams into reality. Best of luck on your journey towards business excellence!
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern- Points to Remember
- Students can switch between different sections anytime they want.
- For every wrong answer, there is negative marking whereas, for an unanswered question, there is no negative marking.
- Students will be provided a rough paper along with a computer terminal.
- Students will not be allowed to carry the scratch paper outside the examination hall.
- No breaks will be provided during the examination
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern Overview
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Computer Based Test (CBT)
180 minutes/ 3 hours
Number of questions in each section
Total number of questions
Marks allotted for every correct answer
Sectional time limit
CMAT Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check the table that is given below to know about the exam pattern of CMAT 2020 as it includes the total number of questions that are asked in each section and the marks allotted.
Number of questions
Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020- Academic Details
The following educational qualifications are laid down under the eligibility criteria of CMAT 2020,
Students must hold a graduate degree
Those students who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for CMAT 2020
Nationality and Age Criteria for CMAT 2020
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
There is no age limit to apply for CMAT 2020
Eligibility Criteria of CMAT 2020 - Course Wise
Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
Students belonging to SC or ST category must obtain graduate degree with a minimum of 45 % marks.
experience of minimum five years
Graduate in any discipline
MBA and PGDM
Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks for general and OBC categories.
Students under SC and ST categories must obtain a minimum of 45% marks.
CMAT 2020 Reservation Policy
The reservation policy is also mentioned in CMAT eligibility criteria 2020. Private participating institutes of CMAT 2020 have different reservation policy. However, institutes which are run by the central government, their reservation policy is mentioned in the table below.
Reservation Criteria for different Categories
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
Each category would constitute 5% reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
Candidates who don't fall under OBC-NCL category must choose General.
Categories of disabilities (should not be less than 40%) are as follows :
Deaf and hard of hearing
Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness
Blindness and low vision
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses
CMAT 2020 Syllabus
Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line Graph
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
- Fraction and Decimals
- Work and Time
- Number Systems
- Allegation & Mixtures
- Permutations & Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Current Affairs of National and International Economy
- Sports News
- Science in everyday life
- Trade Awareness
- Personalities in News
- Indian Constitution
- Direction and Distance Test
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Statements Arguments
- Symbol Based Problems
- Analogy Test
- Linear Arrangements
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Cause and Effects
- Analytical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Ranking Tests
- Matrix Arrangements
- Statements Assumptions
- Number Series
- Statements and Conclusion
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- English Usage Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Paragraph Completion
- English Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Idioms and Phrases
- Jumbled Para
- One-word Substitution