HCU MCA Previous year question papers with answer keys and solutions
HCU MCA admissions are done through the written entrance examination conducted by the university. The students who are shortlisted are then admitted through counseling.
HCU MCA Written Test Pattern:
- The written test consists of objective type questions in two parts with equal weightage.
- Part ‘A’ deals with general mental ability
- Part ‘B’ deals with mathematical topics
- Part A and Part B are for 50 marks each for a total of 100 marks.
- Part A consists of 25 objective type questions each for 2 marks.
- Part B consists of 50 objective type questions each for one mark
Total Number of Seats : 60
Minimum Qualifications Required for Admission:
- Mathematics as a main subject and studied as full papers in Higher Secondary (10 + 2) level is a mandatory prerequisite.
- First Class Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline.
Foreign nationals seeking admission in MCA programme should have the required minimum qualifications. Candidates should have ability to communicate in English and should submit a supportive document with a good score in TOEFL/IELTS at the time of admission.
HCU MCA Written test syllabus
- Part ‘A’ deals with general mental ability (consisting of items on reasoning, analysis, comprehension and synthesis).
- Part ‘B’ deals with mathematical topics such as Sets, Relations, Integration, Differentiation, Analytical Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors, Matrices, Determinants, Differential Equations, Elementary Probability and Statistics, Number Systems, Data Representation, Algorithms and Flowcharts