IIFT Previous year question papers with answer keys and solutions
IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is India’s most prestigious Business School. It conducts an entrance exam for its flagship course MBA-IB (Masters in International Business)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) organizes a national-level entrance test, IIFT Exam, for admission to MBA (International Business)
Candidates who are planning to appear for the entrance exam this year must know the IIFT exam pattern. It will allow them to know the topics covered in the exam, syllabus, and marking scheme and they can strategies their preparation accordingly. Here are the complete details related to the IIFT exam pattern
- The objective type paper will be conducted in pen paper mode.
- The duration of exam is 120 minutes.
- Total weightage is of 100 marks.
- The question paper is divided into 6 section-
- Reading Comprehension- each of 1 mark
- Verbal Ability- each question of 1 mark
- Quantitative Aptitude- each question of 1 mark
- Logical Reasoning- each question of 1 mark
- Data Interpretation- each question of 0.75 mark
- General Knowledge- each question of 0.25 mark
- A penalty of 1/3 marks in each section will be applied for each incorrect answer
Indian and Foreign National Students are eligible to apply in IIFT.
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university
- The minimum aggregate required in graduation is 55%.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Additional Eligibility Criteria for Foreign National and NRI
- Candidate should have been resident outside India for at least 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
- Candidate must possess valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
- Candidate must have a valid Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score.
IIFT Reservation Policy
Some seats out of the total sanctioned intake are earmarked for candidates belonging to minority groups or special categories as shown in the table below:
|Category||Reservation of Seats in IIFT|
|Other Backward Classes (OBCs)||23%|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||7.5%|
|Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)||4%|
- IIFT exam syllabus is from mathematics of class 10th and 12th level.
- Logical reasoning includes general puzzles and most importantly syllogisms and blood relations.
- Data Interpretation has questions on different type of graphs and charts.
- There are usually 4 passages in Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability comprises of vocabulary based questions and idioms.
- Current Affairs are from both static General Knowledge and current occurrences from around the world.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||English||General Knowledge|
|Algebra||Critical Reasoning||Reading Comprehension||Business & Economics|
|Arithmetic||Arrangements||Fill in the blanks||Awards & Records|
|Geometry||Puzzles||Para-jumbles||Science & Environment|
|Number System||Syllogisms||Sentence Correction||History & Geography|
|Modern Mathematics||Coding & Decoding||Odd one out||International Organisations|
|Statistics||Venn Diagrams||Vocabulary based||Social Issues|
Graphs & Charts
Idioms and Synonyms & Antonyms
Politics & Sports