SSC CPO SI and ASI Free Model and Previous Papers
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces) The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300)
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Paper I
|Subject||No of Ques||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
Physical Standard Test (PST) Is Mandatory For The Posts
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|(i) For male candidates only GENERAL||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates only GENERAL||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination.
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Paper II
- This is an online based examination consisting of 200 marks in 2 hour of time duration.
- This exam will test your English Language & Comprehension skills.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.
All the candidates who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
Candidates who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
Decision of Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the ReMedical Board/Review Medical Board will be entertained
To be eligible for SSC CPO Exam you have to fulfill the age limit, education qualification as mentioned below:
SSC CPO Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
SSC CPO Age Relaxation
- SC/ST - 5 years
- OBC - 3 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (UR/GEN)- 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (OBC) - 8 years
SSC CPO Qualification for Education
- You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.